Architectural metalwork is a process that mixes design elements and structural features with technical expertise.
By integrating decorative metalwork into the design and build process, architectural fabrication enhances interior and exterior spaces – creating visually impressive and highly functional results.
Commissioning a piece of unique, bespoke metalwork – whether for structural or decorative purposes – requires putting a considerable amount of trust in your architectural fabrication contractor. You need a company with proven experience, a skilled workforce and a client-centred approach that will work with your design aspirations.
Our bespoke architectural metalwork products
Here at CSM, we’re dedicated to providing the highest-quality architectural metalwork in the industry. We specialise in providing materials for an extensive selection of products and services, all of which offer stunning decorative structures. These include:
- Decorative balustrades and handrails
- Bar back fittings, stemware/glassware, footrails and kickplates/skirting
- Architectural woven mesh panelling, racking and shelving
We have a deep understanding of how to combine different elements for maximum impact. With a specialism in the supply, design, and manufacturing of metal architectural features, CSM is your one-stop shop for quality, practicality, and design.
Have questions about our bespoke architectural metalwork? Get in touch
Forms of architectural metalwork applications
Architectural mesh is a versatile material that is effective when used for outdoor applications, such as creating a visually impressive alternative to wall cladding. If you’re looking for a material that will cover and rejuvenate a building facade, consider architectural woven metal mesh. Mesh allows you to create dynamic textures and patterns and use a coloured coating to adjust the levels of light reflection – producing stunning outcomes.
Balustrades and Railings
Balconies, stairways, and entranceways can be more than just functional. Introducing decorative custom architectural metal fabrication into key areas can bring a touch of luxury into a commercial or domestic environment. Sturdy, resilient, and visually appealing – they are a perfect solution when creating a grand first impression.
Architectural steelwork can transform, frame, and support your project – from metal rafters, to glass privacy screens, to bar countertops. When it comes to this type of application, the possibilities are endless. Here at CSM, we’re here to bring your vision to life and create a harmonious fusion between form and function.
Why choose CSM for bespoke architectural metalwork?
- We’re passionate: Bespoke metalwork projects require expertise in manufacturing techniques, knowledge of sourcing the highest quality materials, and the manufacturing capability to produce a finished product that looks and functions exactly as intended. The challenge of delivering these products is something we relish. We treat every project as an opportunity to showcase our craftsmanship and skills.
- We’re versatile: Whether you’re looking for an original ornate staircase, decorative metal railings, or metal artwork to inspire – our knowledge of metal, design techniques and flawless production means we can deliver your solution exactly as you envisaged.
- We’re experienced: As one of the UK’s leading architectural metalwork companies, CSM has over 30 years of experience in providing custom architectural metal fabrication solutions that offer form, function, and style. Working out of our state-of-the-art workshop with the latest technology, our team is made up of highly trained and skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- We’re perfectionists: We work hard to ensure that each project is completed with the utmost care and attention to detail – all while staying within your agreed budget and deadlines. Whether you need architectural fabrication or an ornate balustrade, we can help you create something beautiful that will last for years to come.
- We’re trusted: We’re proud to be a UK company with a global presence. We have delivered successful architectural steelwork projects for numerous international brands. Committed to delivering quality, our portfolio backs up what we say by showing what we can do.
- We’re attentive: From start to finish, we’ll take care of your custom architectural fabrication project with the utmost care. From surveying sub-structure stability, planning and design, sourcing high-quality materials right through to fabricating and installing an exceptional finished product, we are with you every step of the way.
An example of our work
Metal Treehouse in Nandos Restaurant in Bridgend
As one of the nation’s most popular restaurant chains, Nando’s called upon our expertise to elevate their branch at Bridgend shopping centre. This unique refurbishment involved building and installing a decorative metal tree house that takes centre stage in the restaurant for diners and passersby to marvel at.
Contact us today to get started on your next project